Brynn Burger TheMamaOnTheRocks.com
After living in what she thought was her dream farmhouse, but secretly feeling out of control, Brynn and her family decided to make a change. Having now lived tiny with her family of four for nearly two years, she talks with raw vulnerability about how simple living has given her her life back. Brynn is able to capture the candor of extreme parenting and teach you how simple living can:
- benefit mental health and anxiety
- decrease behavior disorder meltdowns in children
- increase intentional time as a family
- and help you regain your sanity when life feels out of control.
Watch the video here:
Or listen to the podcast here:https://oembed.libsyn.com/embed?item_id=13184588
- Find more episodes here: Faith Art & Tiny Houses or you can visit here to find your favorite app so that you may listen on your device.
- Theme music by Jonathan Crissman
- Graphic design by Carmen Shenk